I just downloaded the latest Knoppix last night and burned it to a cd.
I put in my rebranded orinoco card (Dell TrueMobile) and I can get internet access but when I run iwpriv eth0, monitor isn't in the list. Also Kismet will not work because there is no monitor mode.
Wasn't this fixed or supposed to be fixed back in 2003? If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong or help me figure out what to do I would be very appreciative. I've been trying to get this stuff to work on and off since 2002 and I've got to say its been a bit agrivating and I've given up multiple times.

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97