I don't think so. unionfs is so central to Knoppix, that I don't think you can use Knoppix LiveCD without unionfs.Originally Posted by ockham23
Why do you want to disable it?
Is there a cheat code to disable unionfs at boot? I checked the cheat codes text file on the disk, but there's no cheat code for unionfs.
Is there a command to disable unionfs after boot?
I don't think so. unionfs is so central to Knoppix, that I don't think you can use Knoppix LiveCD without unionfs.Originally Posted by ockham23
Why do you want to disable it?
I was just curious. Initially, unionfs was offered as an option (and that's still true for Kanotix). It also interfered with hd install, but apparently this issue has been resolved.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.77