I have the newest knoppix installed on my hd and would like to have it start with a login screen so I can pick my user. Is this possible? If it is please take me step by step on how to do it because I am very new to this. Thank you.
Also, why does my KUser run in german when everything else is english?

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
$32.00
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99