I have the newest knoppix installed on my hd and would like to have it start with a login screen so I can pick my user. Is this possible? If it is please take me step by step on how to do it because I am very new to this. Thank you.
Also, why does my KUser run in german when everything else is english?

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco C9400-LC-24XS Catalyst 9400 24-Port 10G SFP+ Line Card Module NEW SEALED
$2804.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Cisco Business CBS110-8T-D Unmanaged Switch, 8 Port GE, Desktop
$44.99