-
Reasons to choose Knoppix over Kubuntu?
I tried subscribing to the gmane knoppix list, but kept getting this:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtpout13-02.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
<
[email protected]>:
193.138.164.53 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <
[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table
Giving up on 193.138.164.53.
so I'm trying here instead:
This is a genuine enquiry, not flamebait. I'm looking to get back into Linux, and am trying to decide between these two distros (being a
diehard KDE fan). Personally, I like what I've seen of Knoppix so far, but I would be very interested to hear of any things it has going for
it over Kubuntu, especially given the Ubuntu family's phenomenal popularity.
Similar Threads
-
By RNK in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-25-2007, 03:44 PM
-
By pterandon in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2006, 01:15 PM
-
By Michael Pollock in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2006, 10:37 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 03:16 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99