-
VMWare Tools, Bad OS, Good OS.
VMWare Tools. The whole virtualization process has been rough thus far. I'm certain that it is just a get it together and it'll be fine and stable kind of thing.
I'm creating an XP guest machine as I type.
I'm also starting to question whether or not it's just worth using debian. (I'll admit, it's one distro I don't think I've installed yet.)
Also, you have your guest machine up and running before you try to install VMWare tools, right? It's a must.
Similar Threads
-
By HelloEveryBody in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-26-2007, 12:53 PM
-
By birdsixone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2007, 04:23 PM
-
By tossy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2006, 11:33 AM
-
By sz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 09:49 AM
-
By ArYeS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 05:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Western Digital Red WD60EFRX-68MYMN1 6 TB,Internal,5400 RPM,3.5 inch Hard Drive
$179.99