I have an Intel 3945ABG wireless card in my laptop but it doesn't want to work with Knoppix. I searched the web and found this site: http://ipw3945.sourceforge.net/ which looks like it will help Linux recognize my card, but the problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to install the drivers or do whatever it is that I need to do to get it to work. Can anyone please explain how to get my wireless card to be recognized by Knoppix?
Sorry if I sound noobish, but I wanted to try out Linux and a Knoppix Live CD seemed to be the best way to go for a beginner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72