When I was trying to install Ndiswrapper on my Inspiron 2200 I had an error msg returned that the kernel's (2.6.11-Auditor-10) Makefile no longer exists. There does seem to be a file called Build although when I click on it it tells me it "no longer seems to exist' so now I cannot install any new programs. It was located in /lib/modules/2.6.11-auditor-10/build.
I'm pretty new to Linux. What do I have to do? Rebuild the whole kernel? Is there a patch I can use to fix the kernel? I don't want to reinstall as I have just started to get things working and customized.
thanks,
Fearon

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99