-
Kernel Build Makefile no longer exists
When I was trying to install Ndiswrapper on my Inspiron 2200 I had an error msg returned that the kernel's (2.6.11-Auditor-10) Makefile no longer exists. There does seem to be a file called Build although when I click on it it tells me it "no longer seems to exist' so now I cannot install any new programs. It was located in /lib/modules/2.6.11-auditor-10/build.
I'm pretty new to Linux. What do I have to do? Rebuild the whole kernel? Is there a patch I can use to fix the kernel? I don't want to reinstall as I have just started to get things working and customized.
thanks,
Fearon
Similar Threads
-
By FONE_STAR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-14-2006, 08:01 AM
-
By kevman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-30-2005, 07:40 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 03:10 PM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 03:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

Kingston KCP432SS8/16 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Speed 3200 MHz - Lot of 4
$209.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00