-
Uninstall Windows Drivers through Knoppix?
Hi all.
I am new to Knoppix. I have a new graphics card, but I have not uninstalled the drivers for the old one. I cannot get into windows, because a get the Blue Screen of Death everytime I start up. I also do not have my old card to boot from.
So, can I use Knoppix to delete and uninstall the drivers from my Windows installation?
Thanks
jake
Similar Threads
-
By andreasr2d2 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-29-2010, 11:24 AM
-
By zorblek in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-02-2006, 06:03 PM
-
By _d5 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-30-2006, 05:21 PM
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-16-2005, 12:45 AM
-
By Wenny in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$149.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 8B SFF CTO Barebone H330 QP 1GbE NDC 2x 750W PSU No CPU/Mem
$395.00