-
Stupid #&(*E# Tap pad disable!!
Hi, I have Knoppix-Auditor installed to HD.
When I enter my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file I go to ALPS Synaptics Touchpad and set "MaxTapTime" to "0" and save the file. Didn't work, made sure all the other files were set to "0" as well. Didn't work.
I do notice that when I save it is trying to create a back-up file of the original config (which I delete). Like if I wanted that why the fE#*&% would I be doing it from root in the first place?
How do I delete this annoying feature (which should be "0" by default)?
Thanks,
Fearon
Similar Threads
-
By MrAhmad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 10:15 PM
-
By pf123 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 05:53 PM
-
By osaria in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 05:54 PM
-
By Ander in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 10:54 PM
-
By Gandalf_Grey_ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$154.76

SuperMicro 938-16 5039ms-h8trf 3U MicroCloud SuperServer w 8 X11SSD-F Blades 2PS
$809.10

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$199.00

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99