-
Screen goes black
Hello, I just downloaded and burnt the newest knoppix livecd. When I put it in it goes through the motions and when it gets to the loading xwindow after that the screen cuts out/goes black. I have tried knoppix vga=normal but that didnt work any other suggestions? The cd works perfectly on my desktop. Its a acer travelmate 4400. Any help would be greatly appreciated 
Also, I want to run knoppix on my desktop that does not have a dvd drive on it(I had no cds so I had to make a dvd not cd) the iso is on the computer and it is ntfs. Whats the best way to go about doing that? Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By preet in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-14-2007, 04:54 AM
-
By cassiosteel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2006, 10:13 PM
-
By RaMireZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 07:12 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 06:00 AM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.66