-
Kernel Build File no longer exists
Hi I have Knoppix installed to the hard drive of my Inspiron 2200.
Whenever I try and build and install a program I get a message that tells me "file:/lib/modules/2.6.11-auditor-10/build does not seem to exist anymore"
And to use KBUILD=PATH
I got Limewire installed so where the hell did the build file go? What command can I use to fix this or do I have to reinstall everything?
Thank-you,
Fearon
Similar Threads
-
By FONE_STAR in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-09-2006, 10:43 PM
-
By ckapsl in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 05:50 AM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 10:27 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00