-
Kernel Build File no longer exists
Hi I have Knoppix installed to the hard drive of my Inspiron 2200.
Whenever I try and build and install a program I get a message that tells me "file:/lib/modules/2.6.11-auditor-10/build does not seem to exist anymore"
And to use KBUILD=PATH
I got Limewire installed so where the hell did the build file go? What command can I use to fix this or do I have to reinstall everything?
Thank-you,
Fearon
Similar Threads
-
By FONE_STAR in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-09-2006, 10:43 PM
-
By ckapsl in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 05:50 AM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 10:27 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition
$435.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99