Hello,

please see my inlined comments.

What do you mean by "standard Knoppix surface" ?

>> The workspace, containing the background picture and the set of icons like found HDDs, memory sticks ...

>>There is one icon with the name KNOPPIX that opens a webside while it is clicked.
>>Where is this located in my remaster ?


There are a lot of icons at /usr/share/icons (see also the subfolders)

coolibrie wrote:

Do you know how to set entries in Firefox personal toolbar folder

If you mean the toolbar which can be shown with View->Toolbars->"Bookmarks Toolbar", then those are saved to the same place where the rest of the Bookmarks are saved - i.e. the file /home/knoppix/.mozilla/firefox/xxxxxxxx.default/bookmarks.html where xxxxxxxx is some random chars.

>> sorry, in my remaster I couldn´t find this file. Is it created while Firefox is opend the first time ?


You should be able to edit that file, if you are carefull to use the right format.
(I don't know any easier way, but there might be one.)

coolibrie wrote:

or how to manipulate the homepage when it starts ?

What do you mean by this? Manipulate in what way?

>> I mean the webside firefox shows automatically when it starts.
>> Currently this side is at mozilla.org and I want to change it to another one.
>> I do think there is a file in the remaster where this can be changed, do you know where ?


Thanks again for your quick answers !

Kind Regards,

Coolibrie