-
Problem with QTPARTED
I have been told by Dell that I need to format my Hard Drive and reinstall Windows Media Center.To avoid losing all my pics and music I was going to run qtparted from my Knoppix 3.7 and create a partition and move my stuff over first.When I booted to Knoppix and ran qtparted I got a message saying no device to be found and it did not detect my HD.I've used this disc in other pc's and have never had this problem.What can be done to ge qtparted to see and allow me to partition my HD.It's a SATA drive.Others were IDE if that makes a difference.Others were running XP not Media Center.
Similar Threads
-
By spliknik in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 11:17 PM
-
By Chaos5lw in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-08-2006, 01:31 AM
-
By Newbie-100 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 10:57 PM
-
By Kowood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:20 AM
-
By sminotti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 01:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

✨ Samsung Galaxy Tab A11 Plus 11” 128GB - Only WiFi - Gray New SM-X238U
$230.00

Samsung PM961 256GB,Internal (MZ-VLW2560) NVMe
$28.90

LOT of 9 Samsung PM871b 2.5" 256GB SSD SATA 6.0Gbps MZ-7LN256C MZ7LN256HAJQ
$209.95

LOT of 4 Samsung V-Nand SSD 850 PRO 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive MZ-7KE256
$104.95

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Lot of 6 Samsung PM871 256GB 2.5” SATA 6Gbps SSD MZ-7LN2560
$144.95