Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Font problem in Mozilla

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16

    Font problem in Mozilla

    When I change the Serif font in Mozilla's Preferences\Appearance\Fonts i.e. from "serif" to "Times" the menu font in Mozilla changes to Times too. (If I change this to "Arial" the menus go back to normal again, as with "serif".) Also the menu font is very small which is a pain with higher resolutions. Anyone know a fix for these problems?

    I am running a newly installed Knoppix 3.2 (28-04-2003) system.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6

    Howto change UI fonts in Mozilla

    Look at:

    http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html

    or copies mine from ftp://ftp.overmeer.hn.org and change the font and size. Place the file userChrome.css in chrome directory of ~./mozilla/

    Edwin
    NL

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the help, but I cannot try it yet, because now I have new problem.

    I tried reinstalling Mozilla, but after using synaptic to uninstall, apt-get complains about some broken packages when I try to install it back again. I am at work right now so I cannot give you the exact error message, but I will post it later today.

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16

    Re: Thanks!

    Moved my Mozilla install problem here.

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with svg plugin in mozilla
    By gisi in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 10:20 AM
  2. Clicking mailto links in Mozilla opens Mozilla Mail notKMail
    By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
  3. Mozilla menu font
    By hugo in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 03:58 AM
  4. Problem Reinstalling Mozilla
    By burke3gd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:32 PM
  5. Font problem with oacute
    By kovacszoltan in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer picture

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer

$2999.99



Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503 picture

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503

$109.99



1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates picture

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates

$36.00



Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor picture

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor

$70.00



Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board picture

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board

$24.99



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable picture

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable

$75.00



WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525 picture

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525

$59.99



VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A picture

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A

$22.67



VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare picture

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare

$380.00