Look at:
http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html
or copies mine from ftp://ftp.overmeer.hn.org and change the font and size. Place the file userChrome.css in chrome directory of ~./mozilla/
Edwin
NL
When I change the Serif font in Mozilla's Preferences\Appearance\Fonts i.e. from "serif" to "Times" the menu font in Mozilla changes to Times too. (If I change this to "Arial" the menus go back to normal again, as with "serif".) Also the menu font is very small which is a pain with higher resolutions. Anyone know a fix for these problems?
I am running a newly installed Knoppix 3.2 (28-04-2003) system.
Look at:
http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html
or copies mine from ftp://ftp.overmeer.hn.org and change the font and size. Place the file userChrome.css in chrome directory of ~./mozilla/
Edwin
NL
Thanks for the help, but I cannot try it yet, because now I have new problem.
I tried reinstalling Mozilla, but after using synaptic to uninstall, apt-get complains about some broken packages when I try to install it back again. I am at work right now so I cannot give you the exact error message, but I will post it later today.
Moved my Mozilla install problem here.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99
Grandstream HT801 v2 Single Port Analog Telephone Adapter
$33.50
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99