-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks!
Thanks for the help, but I cannot try it yet, because now I have new problem. 
I tried reinstalling Mozilla, but after using synaptic to uninstall, apt-get complains about some broken packages when I try to install it back again. I am at work right now so I cannot give you the exact error message, but I will post it later today.
Similar Threads
-
By gisi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 10:20 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
-
By hugo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 03:58 AM
-
By burke3gd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:32 PM
-
By kovacszoltan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$81.39

Vintage Sperry Rand Univac Mainframe Control Board Gold IC Rare Piece Of History
$284.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

SOYO SY25 R-Vesa Socket 3 Motherboard SiS Chipset Mainframe
$73.99