-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks!
Thanks for the help, but I cannot try it yet, because now I have new problem. 
I tried reinstalling Mozilla, but after using synaptic to uninstall, apt-get complains about some broken packages when I try to install it back again. I am at work right now so I cannot give you the exact error message, but I will post it later today.
Similar Threads
-
By gisi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 10:20 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
-
By hugo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 03:58 AM
-
By burke3gd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:32 PM
-
By kovacszoltan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$111.30

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 Raid Card 12Gbps HBA HDD Controller 9300-8i
$16.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$202.46