Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Font problem in Mozilla

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16

    Font problem in Mozilla

    When I change the Serif font in Mozilla's Preferences\Appearance\Fonts i.e. from "serif" to "Times" the menu font in Mozilla changes to Times too. (If I change this to "Arial" the menus go back to normal again, as with "serif".) Also the menu font is very small which is a pain with higher resolutions. Anyone know a fix for these problems?

    I am running a newly installed Knoppix 3.2 (28-04-2003) system.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6

    Howto change UI fonts in Mozilla

    Look at:

    http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html

    or copies mine from ftp://ftp.overmeer.hn.org and change the font and size. Place the file userChrome.css in chrome directory of ~./mozilla/

    Edwin
    NL

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the help, but I cannot try it yet, because now I have new problem.

    I tried reinstalling Mozilla, but after using synaptic to uninstall, apt-get complains about some broken packages when I try to install it back again. I am at work right now so I cannot give you the exact error message, but I will post it later today.

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16

    Re: Thanks!

    Moved my Mozilla install problem here.

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with svg plugin in mozilla
    By gisi in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 10:20 AM
  2. Clicking mailto links in Mozilla opens Mozilla Mail notKMail
    By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
  3. Mozilla menu font
    By hugo in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 03:58 AM
  4. Problem Reinstalling Mozilla
    By burke3gd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:32 PM
  5. Font problem with oacute
    By kovacszoltan in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6 picture

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6

$10.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5 picture

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5

$768.00



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor

$27.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor picture

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor

$79.99



Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0 picture

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0

$38.00



LENOVO Thinkcentre M73 MICRO PC Intel Core I3-4130T 12GB 500GB Ubuntu picture

LENOVO Thinkcentre M73 MICRO PC Intel Core I3-4130T 12GB 500GB Ubuntu

$79.99