-
Black screen after init 5. (X-Windows)
I am trying to run the live cd.
I have tried all four Tips&Tricks on cheat codes.
I get a Black screen after init 5. The lights blink on the monitor settings.
It detects a agp bridge. (This may or may not be part of the issue)
I have the monitor plugged into a the onboard vga slot. As no agp card resides in the slot.
I ctl+atl+del then enter a couple times after a minute. to exit
After the blank screen exits it then see X windows session terminated without errors. It then shuts down.
The monitor may be the issue. I will try to locate anotherto try. AOC the spectrum series.
AMD Duron 700Mhz
I may be missing somthing simple.
Thanks,
Similar Threads
-
By cassiosteel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2006, 10:13 PM
-
By netfly in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 03:11 PM
-
By Eponick in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 02:36 AM
-
By Corallis in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-12-2004, 03:14 PM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99