Does anyone know how to change the mouse pointer in KDE I really do not like the triangular mouse point??
I have looked everywhere but I cannot find how to change this.
I'm using 5.0.1 btw
Richard S.
Does anyone know how to change the mouse pointer in KDE I really do not like the triangular mouse point??
I have looked everywhere but I cannot find how to change this.
I'm using 5.0.1 btw
Richard S.
Im also interested in a solution.
I couldn't find out where the default X coursers are stored in debian to copy to knoppix. But i couldn't find out where the X coursers in knoppix stored, too.
cu
Linuxgamer
Cursors are stored in '/etc/X11/cursors'.
The default is symlinked from '/etc/alternatives/x-cursor-theme'.
In my knx3.4 I've replaced the small one 'x-cursor-theme -> /etc/X11/cursors/whiteglass.theme' with the bigger 'x-cursor-theme -> /etc/X11/cursors/core.theme'
Hi
/etc/X11/cursors doesn't exist in Knoppix 5.01.
Thx for try anyway.
Linuxgamer

Lot 43 Mixed Brands Micron MT16KTF1G64HZ-1G6N1 8GB 2Rx8 PC3L-12800S-11-13-F3 RAM
$649.99
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Mixed Lot of 248 SAMSUNG 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R DDR3 M393B1K70CH0-CH9Q5 Server RAM
$1999.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit
$199.99
Micron MTA18ASF2G72PDZ 128GB (8x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz
$899.99
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
ADATA XPG Spectrix White RGB AX4U320038G16-BW41 32GB DDR4 matching set of 8GB
$149.99