Im also interested in a solution.
I couldn't find out where the default X coursers are stored in debian to copy to knoppix. But i couldn't find out where the X coursers in knoppix stored, too.
cu
Linuxgamer
Does anyone know how to change the mouse pointer in KDE I really do not like the triangular mouse point??
I have looked everywhere but I cannot find how to change this.
I'm using 5.0.1 btw
Richard S.
Im also interested in a solution.
I couldn't find out where the default X coursers are stored in debian to copy to knoppix. But i couldn't find out where the X coursers in knoppix stored, too.
cu
Linuxgamer
Cursors are stored in '/etc/X11/cursors'.
The default is symlinked from '/etc/alternatives/x-cursor-theme'.
In my knx3.4 I've replaced the small one 'x-cursor-theme -> /etc/X11/cursors/whiteglass.theme' with the bigger 'x-cursor-theme -> /etc/X11/cursors/core.theme'
Hi
/etc/X11/cursors doesn't exist in Knoppix 5.01.
Thx for try anyway.
Linuxgamer

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 130XE Home Computer System 130 XE Parts or Repair READ
$150.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
READ UNTESTED But Works Vintage Atari 410 Program Recorder
$34.50