Im also interested in a solution.
I couldn't find out where the default X coursers are stored in debian to copy to knoppix. But i couldn't find out where the X coursers in knoppix stored, too.
cu
Linuxgamer
Does anyone know how to change the mouse pointer in KDE I really do not like the triangular mouse point??
I have looked everywhere but I cannot find how to change this.
I'm using 5.0.1 btw
Richard S.
Im also interested in a solution.
I couldn't find out where the default X coursers are stored in debian to copy to knoppix. But i couldn't find out where the X coursers in knoppix stored, too.
cu
Linuxgamer
Cursors are stored in '/etc/X11/cursors'.
The default is symlinked from '/etc/alternatives/x-cursor-theme'.
In my knx3.4 I've replaced the small one 'x-cursor-theme -> /etc/X11/cursors/whiteglass.theme' with the bigger 'x-cursor-theme -> /etc/X11/cursors/core.theme'
Hi
/etc/X11/cursors doesn't exist in Knoppix 5.01.
Thx for try anyway.
Linuxgamer

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF + 2SFF 2x10/1Gbe H730 Mini 2x 750W Server
$348.00
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00