-
I need Help urgently.....
My problem is odd. I have KNOPPIX 4.0with me.
Problem is I can go throug content of my HDD by cannot change it.
I had Win Xp Pro with me. It crashed. So I reinstalled it. By all my data in my document was locked. I could access it using Knoppix live cd but could not move it to another partion of my HDD. I need Help urgently.
mail me:[email protected]
URGENT
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :([/list]
Similar Threads
-
By scottdavies2k in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.62