Hello!! I try to remasting knoppix to my interesting style.
I can chroot, add & remove software and bulid CD iso without any problem.
It can't boot up successful when I boot my own CD.Its error message at the below :
Starting init process.
INIT: version 2.86 booting
#: bad interpreter: No Such file or directoryfig: /bin/bash
I try to run my own CD under init 2. It get same error message and can't startx.The console can work.
After I mount /proc by myself using command "mount -t proc /proc proc".
It work fine. My XFCE4 can run. I can using Mozilla-firefox to open websites.
May I know how to fix the problem? I try to find information by myself. But I can't find any information about it.
Thank you for your help !!![]()

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 2TB SSD 3D NAND 2.5'' SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive
$190.00