-
Changing the screen refresh rate... without the screen
I've installed Knoppix (as the Debian installation) to the hard drive, and everything worked fine. I changed from a CRT monitor to a nice LCD screen, so that it would clutter less space. A little problem: the LCD won't take the vertical/horizontal refresh rate that the old CRT could use. I need some help figuring out which command(s) reduce(s) this rate so I can properly view this screen. Thanks, and I would appreciate any help.
Similar Threads
-
By pkg in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2006, 05:56 PM
-
By Spectrum in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 08:29 PM
-
By jeanthibca in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 02:33 PM
-
By bateto_007 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 06:02 PM
-
By rogerrog in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2003, 07:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple AppleDesign Powered Speakers M6082 Single Beige 1993 Mac Audio
$24.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99