-
Similar problem with Mozilla browsing
Hi,
No solution but something similar with Mozilla 1.3-5 (from Knoppix 3.2 2003-05-03).
I can can browse on a first web site then when I follow a link leading me under another domain name, it's still ok.
But when I browse this new site and follow internal links, Mozilla seems to send the http requests to the first site, and of course I got 404 pages.
Sometimes it works longer, I mean I can follow several links, but after some clicks I get the same behaviour.
If I quit and launch it back, it's ok for some clicks than I get the problem again.
I do not have the problem with Konqueror.
-- jean-sébastien rousseau-piot. brussels, belgium
Similar Threads
-
By Dominator in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 02:55 AM
-
By adyga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:15 PM
-
By robert01483 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:56 PM
-
By koszopal in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 04:00 PM
-
By koszopal in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 09:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.85

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.62