-
Senior Member
registered user
CROMFS compression
Anybody tried using cromfs to create KNOPPIX file system?
I used cloop and squashfs before, and it went fine.
My problem is, I can't (don't know actually) compile cromfs-driver statically linked.
I believed if I can get it statically linked, it will load on boot.
Why I choose cromfs? Experimenting actually. I can get 2G of space compressed to 500MB....meaning I can dump alot of apps inside.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By rash in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-28-2006, 12:03 PM
-
By abs in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-26-2005, 05:11 PM
-
By Sago7 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 11:12 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 01:06 AM
-
By ps420 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2002, 09:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99

B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield
$75.96