Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: iiyama vision master pro 450 not properly detected

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1

    iiyama vision master pro 450 not properly detected

    When running knoppix 5.0 from a live-cd my iiyama monitor is not detected. I would like to modify knoppix in such a way that I can use my iiyama instead of a generic. Below I have copied the output of 'lspci -v'

    thanks

    Marius Hentzen


    0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 915G/P/GV/GL/PL/910GL Processor to I/O Controller (rev 04)
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
    Capabilities: [e0] #09 [2109]

    0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 915G/P/GV/GL/PL/910GL PCI Express Root Port (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
    Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
    Memory behind bridge: dd000000-dfefffff
    Prefetchable memory behind bridge: c0000000-cfffffff
    Capabilities: [88] #0d [0000]
    Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 2
    Capabilities: [90] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit- Queue=0/0 Enable-
    Capabilities: [a0] #10 [0141]

    0000:00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) PCI Express Port 1 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
    Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0
    Memory behind bridge: dcf00000-dcffffff
    Capabilities: [40] #10 [0141]
    Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit- Queue=0/0 Enable-
    Capabilities: [90] #0d [0000]
    Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2

    0000:00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) PCI Express Port 2 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
    Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=0
    Memory behind bridge: dce00000-dcefffff
    Capabilities: [40] #10 [0141]
    Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit- Queue=0/0 Enable-
    Capabilities: [90] #0d [0000]
    Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2

    0000:00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB UHCI #1 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19
    I/O ports at ff80 [size=32]

    0000:00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB UHCI #2 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 20
    I/O ports at ff60 [size=32]

    0000:00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB UHCI #3 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 21
    I/O ports at ff40 [size=32]

    0000:00:1d.3 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB UHCI #4 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 22
    I/O ports at ff20 [size=32]

    0000:00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19
    Memory at ffa80800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
    Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
    Capabilities: [58] #0a [20a0]

    0000:00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge (rev d3) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode])
    Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
    Bus: primary=00, secondary=04, subordinate=04, sec-latency=32
    Memory behind bridge: dcc00000-dcdfffff
    Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 0000000050000000-0000000050000000
    Capabilities: [50] #0d [0000]

    0000:00:1e.2 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 03)
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 22
    I/O ports at ec00 [size=256]
    I/O ports at e8c0 [size=64]
    Memory at dffffe00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
    Memory at dffffd00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
    Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

    0000:00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FR (ICH6/ICH6R) LPC Interface Bridge (rev 03)
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0

    0000:00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) IDE Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
    I/O ports at <ignored>
    I/O ports at <ignored>
    I/O ports at <ignored>
    I/O ports at <ignored>
    I/O ports at ffa0 [size=16]

    0000:00:1f.2 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FW (ICH6/ICH6W) SATA Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 8f [Master SecP SecO PriP PriO])
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18
    I/O ports at fe00 [size=8]
    I/O ports at fe10 [size=4]
    I/O ports at fe20 [size=8]
    I/O ports at fe30 [size=4]
    I/O ports at fea0 [size=16]
    Capabilities: [70] Power Management version 2

    0000:00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) SMBus Controller (rev 03)
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
    I/O ports at e8a0 [size=32]

    0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV41.1 [GeForce 6800] (rev a2) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
    Subsystem: nVidia Corporation: Unknown device 0245
    Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
    Memory at dd000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
    Memory at c0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
    Memory at de000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
    Expansion ROM at dfe00000 [disabled] [size=128K]
    Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 2
    Capabilities: [68] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit+ Queue=0/0 Enable-
    Capabilities: [78] #10 [0001]

    0000:04:03.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4401 100Base-T (rev 01)
    Subsystem: Dell: Unknown device 0199
    Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 64, IRQ 23
    Memory at dccfe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
    Expansion ROM at 50000000 [disabled] [size=16K]
    Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    228
    Did you try graphics related cheat codes such as "knoppix xvrefresh=60" and/or "knoppix xmodule=vesa"?
    http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes

Similar Threads

  1. Where Is Adriane Knoppix For Blind/Low Vision Users?
    By nospam in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 01:09 AM
  2. Looking For Developers: Oralux For Blind / Low Vision Users
    By nospam in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:08 AM
  3. lego vision command camra\microphone problem
    By evirus in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 09:40 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 01:12 PM
  5. iiyama Vision Master Pro 451 not properly detected
    By Wirf in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY

$10.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory picture

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory

$149.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1-NF Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory picture

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1-NF Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory

$149.99



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A picture

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A

$119.99



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



Dell Optiplex 7040 MT, i7-6700 3.40GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, NO HDD/OS #95 picture

Dell Optiplex 7040 MT, i7-6700 3.40GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, NO HDD/OS #95

$65.00



Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V picture

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V

$41.00