Well, I just finished two remasters. One is from Kix, the screwed up remaster of Knoppix, and another is from Knoppix Lite (KL), which is default spanish and is a remaster of Kix. So I remastered a remaster. I got the KL remaster down to about 179 megs, which is pretty bare bones, including XChat, Phoenix browser, GAIM, xmms, and some other stuff. My kix remaster was a little heavier, weighing in at 219. Still, I am pretty proud of myself and I am know hooked. I would like to thank charan, DogBoy, Tech2k, and all the other remaster'ers who had web pages or helped me in IRC.

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16 DIMM XMP RAM
$105.00
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
Kingston FURY Beast 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 CL16 Desktop Memory Single Module
$219.99
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 4000MHz
$170.00