Well, I just finished two remasters. One is from Kix, the screwed up remaster of Knoppix, and another is from Knoppix Lite (KL), which is default spanish and is a remaster of Kix. So I remastered a remaster. I got the KL remaster down to about 179 megs, which is pretty bare bones, including XChat, Phoenix browser, GAIM, xmms, and some other stuff. My kix remaster was a little heavier, weighing in at 219. Still, I am pretty proud of myself and I am know hooked. I would like to thank charan, DogBoy, Tech2k, and all the other remaster'ers who had web pages or helped me in IRC.

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Compressed Air Duster Small Vacuum 130000RPM 2in1 Electric
$50.88
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
High-Power Cordless Air Duster 480,000 RPM - Rechargeable, Adjustable Speed, Tur
$127.99