I would note that if you save configuration or have persistant home, booting up without a disk in the zip drive can make the file manager act a little strangely.
After struggling to get Knoppix to recognise my Zip drive I found that if you had a disc actually in it while it loaded it recognised it no problem.![]()
I would note that if you save configuration or have persistant home, booting up without a disk in the zip drive can make the file manager act a little strangely.
What version of knoppix are you booting?Originally Posted by Friendly Guy
I'm using 3.2. I have it copied to my hard drive & just boot from a CD. I'm very impressed with Knoppix - next stop real Linux.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95