-
At tips on getting my pcmia wireless card to work
Hello, I have a Compaq Persario 900 notebook I would like to dump Windows on and install Knoppix. I have been running on 5.0.2 DVD, but I can't figure on how to get my pcmia wireless card to work. I got it to work on my Sony notebook using wlcardconfig (intergrated card), but it does not work on my Compaq. My card is a Netgear D-Link Airplus G model DWL-G630. I'm kinda new to Linux, so any sugestions are met with great thanks.
For some reason, this post was moved to HDD install / Debian / Apt from Laptop. I have Knoppix running on a desktop PC. I will not do a HDD install on this notebook unless I can get my pcmia wireless card to work running under the live DVD. I'm editing this running xp, so I know the card works. I can't install Knoppix on my Sony for work reason.
Similar Threads
-
By thebeesknees in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2008, 11:51 PM
-
By cliffd7 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-30-2007, 08:30 PM
-
By DericLee in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2006, 05:54 PM
-
By gamezealot in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2005, 12:19 AM
-
By Carlsym in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99