-
Knoppix firewall won't save settings
I installed Knoppix to my HD and everything is just swimming (apart from what appears to be a memory leak issue - it slows down quit a bit after just an hour of use forcing me to reboot) but other than that not bad.
However, I wanted to change the default settings for the Knoppix Firewall, since by default the ports are not Stealthed.
I can make the change, however when I go to save it, it says "cannot save must create persistant knoppix image on HD" or words to that effect...But I have knoppix installed onto the HD and there is plenty of Space. I've done it as root also, no dice.
Question - how can I get the firewall tool to save it's profile permanently? Is there another front-end I could use that would not mess up?
Thanks in Advance!
Similar Threads
-
By Knoppix_ava1 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2007, 09:20 AM
-
By joshknape in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-30-2006, 02:53 AM
-
By Akkarin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 01:42 AM
-
By Robert A. in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2005, 01:51 PM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 10:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$61.56

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99