-
Errors on start-up
When I try to boot Knoppix V. 5.0.1 on CD it gets an error with just about everything its doing. I can't imagine it would be a problem with the CD as I burned it on the slowest possible setting. By the way, my base operating system is Windows XP if that makes any difference. I'd like to give some more information but I don't know all that much about this.
Similar Threads
-
By zoidburg016 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-20-2006, 08:52 AM
-
By djdorado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 09:20 PM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 06:56 PM
-
By Gecko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 03:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190 (Type 10115) Mini PC Brand New Console Only 4GBram 500gb
$300.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$400.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3.7GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor YD270XBGAFBOX
$95.00

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36