-
Thanks to your help, I am happy to say that I got the cd running, I think that the period in the file name was the problem.
But now I face a new problem, it won't detect my wireless network!
I have a built in wireless card which radios over to a wireless router. As you can see, it works fine on windows. If you can get this solved for me, I am just about certain I won't need to ask any more questions for a while.
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
-
By spiralvoice in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:04 AM
-
By Quinny in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-19-2005, 11:02 AM
-
By landolini in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 09:20 PM
-
By escherian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 01:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server Intel Xeon E5630 4GB DDR3 No HDD
$279.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50