-
Junior Member
registered user
OK I'm actually getting it now. After crawling through the internet, I realized that I have to use ndiswrapper to make it work. I found my drivers, but I think I have some old ones installed...I just am figuring out the internet in Knoppix so I know what to do in Debian.
Similar Threads
-
By jomi822 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:34 AM
-
By Olav in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2006, 08:50 AM
-
By mehaase in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 12:01 PM
-
By thehydra in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By roli in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30