-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
ockham23
Few questions: How do I log into the router and disable encryption? You need a network cable to connect to it and a password to log in.
How do I determine the ESSID? After login, you can retrieve the router's settings.
How do I determine the value for my channel? Same as above.
And all 5 of those lines are seperate entries, right? Yes, each line is a separate command.
The cable is connected to the router(downstairs computer, linux is on the upstairs one), and goes to the computer. Also, one goes to a wall outlet. How do I log in? I tried device manager (windows) but there was nothing about logging in.
One thing I noticed under network settings in the control panel is that instead of the ip beint 192.168.0.1, it was 192.168.0.101, and that the physical network address is 00-11-11-D1-76-FE. Perhaps that is relevant?
Similar Threads
-
By jomi822 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:34 AM
-
By Olav in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2006, 08:50 AM
-
By mehaase in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 12:01 PM
-
By thehydra in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By roli in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99