-
Junior Member
registered user
OK I'm actually getting it now. After crawling through the internet, I realized that I have to use ndiswrapper to make it work. I found my drivers, but I think I have some old ones installed...I just am figuring out the internet in Knoppix so I know what to do in Debian.
Similar Threads
-
By jomi822 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:34 AM
-
By Olav in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2006, 08:50 AM
-
By mehaase in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 12:01 PM
-
By thehydra in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By roli in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK Hynix 32GB Server Memory 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-R81-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH Server RAM
$169.99

LOT OF 4 Micron 16GB DDR4-2400 RDIMM 2Rx4 MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G3B1QG
$239.99

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88