-
Junior Member
registered user
Well, I'm getting a new computer in a few days. So, what the heck. I'll probably wipe the drive and use just linux. A few questions though:
1. Can I run Flash 8, AutoCAD 2007 Maya and my other programs I need for school in it (via Wine?)
and 2. I'm going to back up my 15gb of music onto a DVD-that can be imported to Debian, right?
And thanks guys, you have really been a huge help. I think this will finally work.
Similar Threads
-
By jomi822 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:34 AM
-
By Olav in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2006, 08:50 AM
-
By mehaase in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 12:01 PM
-
By thehydra in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By roli in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00