-
Junior Member
registered user
OK I'm actually getting it now. After crawling through the internet, I realized that I have to use ndiswrapper to make it work. I found my drivers, but I think I have some old ones installed...I just am figuring out the internet in Knoppix so I know what to do in Debian.
Similar Threads
-
By jomi822 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:34 AM
-
By Olav in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2006, 08:50 AM
-
By mehaase in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 12:01 PM
-
By thehydra in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By roli in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T54W Prime Business IP Phone VoIP Color Display New
$129.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99