-
Junior Member
registered user
MP3's, partitioning, and win4lin
Hi,
I am in the process of downloading the Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD (28 minutes left, can't wait!) and I have a few questions about it. I will put them in numbers to make answering easier...
1. My computer has 2 drives partitioned C through H. All my MP3's are on the F: drive, about 15 GB worth. Is there any way to import this music to Knoppix without burning them onto 4 DVD's?
2. I plan on buying Win4Lin, so I can run AutoCAD 2007, Flash 8 professional, PhotoShop CS2 and other programs for school on Knoppix. As Knoppix is LiveCD based, is it possible to use Win4Lin?
3. And finally, as I have mentioned before, I have 6 partitions in my computer. I read about Linux partitions, but I don't fully understand it. Will partitioning for Linux make a new letter (I
, merge with an existing letter (H
, or do something different? I have merged everything in my H: drive to my G: drive to make room for Linux. So, is it possible to put all my linux things on the H: drive, even though it is native to windows? Also, how do I go about partitioning it in a way so that I can utilize my H: drive?
Thanks, and I look forward to any replys!
24 minutes till download is complete c(:
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 09:31 PM
-
By emmbec in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 11:34 AM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 01:41 PM
-
By tbobz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 14
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 01:49 PM
-
By burke3gd in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75