Hello!
I have some problem when I try to start Knoppix on a HP NX5000 Centrino Laptop. The problem is I cant start Knoppix at all with any of the "cheat-codes"
Ordinary start, the screen gets black and the computer freezes.
When I try with the vga=normal I get to
Uncompressing Linux... Ok, booting the kernel. And then the computer freezes.
When I try the failsafe or the failsafe debug -b 3 command I get to
.... CPU clock speed is 1594.8430 MHz.
.... host bus clock speed is 0.0000 MHz.
cpu: 0, clocks: 0, slice: 0
And then the computer freezes.
I have tried most of the intresting commands at this page http://www.brandone97.com/mirror/knoppixSTD/FAQ.htm but no success. Burned in CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW no success. Works perfectly on another PC so its not the media who failures.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
HP ProLiant BL460c Gen8 Blade Chassis w/2x Xeon E5-2630L 2.0GHz, 32GB RAM, No H
$144.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99