Please post output ofand contents of /etc/fstab, formatted as "Code".Code:su fdisk -l
Hi,
I have Knoppix installed to my harddisk and there are 2 partitions I want to mount automatically at startup. I already tried to remove the "noauto" string from the /etc/fstab file, but it comes back every startup/reboot.
Can anyone help me please?
Thanks!
s-m-n
Please post output ofand contents of /etc/fstab, formatted as "Code".Code:su fdisk -l
Make your changes on 'fstab' and then insert 'nofstab' in your 'append'[if lilo] or 'kernel'[if grub] field in the (lilo.conf or menu.lst) boot_config_file.Originally Posted by s-m-n

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59