I'm remastering a Knoppix installation. This PC won't boot a Knoppix CD. Only the DVD. And because I'd like to get it under, say, 300 MB, this will make it more difficult.
I'm in the APT stage of this FAQ. I want to remove all packages I don't need. And there are a LOT of those. For example, I don't need anything related to X/X11/Xorg/KDE/you-know-what-I-mean. I read there thatwill delete that package AND all packages dependant on it. However, when I try to remove xorg or kde-core this way, no packages other than just the one are deleted. (Or so sais the confirmation message.)Code:apt-get remove --purge the-package
I certainly hope I'm not supposed to delete 4 GB of packages individually.
Could someone please help me out with this?
Thanks!

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97