this process worked great. Now I just have to duplicate the process and make sure I can use the knoppix Live CD to mount a network drive (which I am sure it will be able to do)![]()
this process worked great. Now I just have to duplicate the process and make sure I can use the knoppix Live CD to mount a network drive (which I am sure it will be able to do)![]()

Intel 1302 White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
IBM 3270 Keyboard Beam Spring - With Manual - Vintage Rare Beamspring
$3000.00
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
Dell Inspiron 8100 Vintage 1GHz 512MB GeForce2 Win 98SE Serial Parallel CDRW+FDD
$160.00
Vintage 1301 Ceramic DIP CPU/Processor IC Chip - 1 BROKEN PIN (BO)
$125.00
Intel C1702A White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$300.00
Intel C3104 White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$200.00
Intel C1602A/1302 White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT
$300.00
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00
Compaq Presario 5BW284: Intel Pentium III, 40GB HD, 256MB Ram [Windows 98SE]
$169.99