I'm running Knoppix 5 off the CD. What is the default root password? (I've tried "knoppix", and "password", but I get a "Inoccrect password; please try again" message.)
I'm running Knoppix 5 off the CD. What is the default root password? (I've tried "knoppix", and "password", but I get a "Inoccrect password; please try again" message.)
Doh! Try reading the top post in this forum.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks Harry. My mistake.
Do you happen to know how to get Konqueror to stop launching files on a single click?
I try to click on a file, merely to select it. But clicking on a file, even once, launches the program with which that file is associated.
How can I enable "double-clicking to launch", and "single-clicking to select" ?
My workaround: Use the rubberband.
For KDE:Originally Posted by RobertLichen444
1. Start Control Center from KMenu->Control Center
2. Go to Peripherals->Mouse
3. Select Double-click to open files and folders (select icons on first click) option on that page
4. Press Apply

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00
Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99