Same commandline only quoted appears to work in v4.
--I did a quick google and also searched the vmware site, but came up empty. I'm using vmware v3.
--Under XFree86 v3, I had the mouse polling increased using:
--Dunno if this works in XFree v4 tho, and now I'm using a USB mouse. Please, somebody hit me with the ClueBat of knowledge... TIACode:Section "Pointer" Protocol "BusMouse" Device "/dev/psaux" SampleRate 60 Emulate3Buttons Emulate3Timeout 200 BaudRate 1200 EndSection![]()
Same commandline only quoted appears to work in v4.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72